After overwhelming numbers of entries to Trail Marathon Wales, closing the race a full 8 weeks before the event and subsequently receiving high volumes of enquiries for a waiting list, an entry transfer provision has been put in place. This following system of transferring entries has been used to great effect by other races of a similar situation and have also facilitated the entries online.
The transfer window ensures that the event retains strong start numbers and allows runners who no longer wish run or are unable to participate through injury, to exchange their entry.
For the period 7th May to the 28th May (21 days) we will accept runners requests to transfer their entry. The system of transfer will be as follows:
* Entrant contacts Race Organiser and states that they wish to exchange their entry. (email@example.com)
* Organiser provides contact details of person on waiting list (half or full marathon). This is on a first / next on the list basis.
* The funds transaction from here is between the initial entrant exchanging with the new entrant.
* Once funds are exchanged the initial entrant should use his / her password and log in details (which were provided via email when you entered) and change the details on the online system to the new entrant.
* After all of this has happened initial entrants must inform the Race Organiser of the changes made.
No exchanges or transfers will be accepted after the 28th of May.